We have replaced our online portal with Dropbox. This will allow clients to revisit and edit materials previously submitted.
How do I get an organizer?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Provide an email address you want us to share your folder/organizer with.
- We will set up your folder and you will receive an invitation to open your dropbox folder.
- Open your folder. We have separated 2015 into organizer, income, and deductions.
- Fill out the organizers that apply to you. Upload copies of documents where it is indicated.
- When you have provided all of your information, schedule a preparation time.
- We will confirm your submission and update you as your return is processed.
Do I have to call in for my scheduled preparation time?
No. Please let us know if you would like us to call you during your scheduled preparation time.
I’ve never used dropbox and am not sure how to go about this?
No problem… Check out the instructions below. If you still have issues, call us and we’ll walk you through it.
If you do not have a dropbox account, you will need to sign up for a free account.
After you sign up you’ll be prompted to install dropbox on your computer.
When you install dropbox, you will create a folder on your computer that will automatically sync with other shared folders (in this case your folder will be updated when we add documents to it from our office).
You can also work from dropbox online – just click the icon –
When you open your folder you’ll see multiple years. Select 2015.
Everyone should fill out the client information form. In future years you will only need to update it if something has changed.
If you do not have Microsoft Word, no problem. Dropbox online has a Microsoft Office App. If you click on the file you will be able to view it only.
You’ll see an option to open the file in the top right corner that links it to the Office App.
You can then edit the file.